Saturday, March 07, 2009

Missing People Everywhere

I'm trying to accept that no matter where I live on the earth, I am always going to be far away from people I dearly love. Here is the list of people that is running through my mind (and don't be sad if you aren't on the list - this is just for today):
Amy in Atlanta; Mom & Michael in MI; McCunes in Denver; Lora in the Springs; all of Chattanooga; Mandy in St Louis; Rachael and Tom in London; Agnes, Andy, and the girls Bible study in Glasgow; Sarah out west; nieces & nephews in MD and TX (Happy Birthday Judah!); Mary who is flying to Ukraine tonight; and Terry in M-i-s-s-i-s-s-i-p-p-i!
Couldn't the world just be the size of New Jersey?

2 comments:

sarah said...

It makes me long for heaven when I think of friends in far away places. One day we will all be at the lamb supper together!

no longer working said...

I don't know if you post links to other people's blogs, but I'd love to have you share our new blog with your readers if you do. We only have three months till we are off to Nigeria!!!

Blessings,
Corrin

www.clifandcorrin.com
tales of LIFE in Yola, Nigeria