Saturday, August 05, 2006

If only I could find my life

I've been meaning to post some pictures from my recent family reunion in Michigan and my little house. But since much of life is still packed up I can't find my cord that connects my camera to the computer. I was delighted to find my card reader only to then find out that my card reader doesn't actually read the card in my camera! (Why do I have that card reader?)
This morning I was running around trying to get ready to go to a baby shower. I couldn't find tape or an enclosure card for the gift. Finally I found a box of stationary I pack up in Scotland only to open it and realize the enclosure cards were not packed in there. I screamed outloud. This is everyday life and is very frustrating. Much of it is my fault for not getting it all done - but I was supposed to be resting in July. Still can't find the camera cord. It may be in the last suitcase from Scotland that Fed Ex will deliver in the next few days. Then I will also have my cooking utensils which will make kitchen work much easier. And one more trip to Ikea should complete most of what I need to get things out of boxes and put on shelves, namely bookshelves....... why do I keep buying books?!

No comments: